Photo
- - - - -

Chaos-gnosticism

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 DarkangelAzrael

DarkangelAzrael

Nightwalker

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 421 posts
  • Interests:Neopaganism, Feri, Greaco-Roman Mythology, Celtic Mythology, Wicca, Roleplaying, Video Games, Anime, etc.

Posted 28 April 2007 - 01:31 PM

There's this new magick system i learned about called chaos-gnosticism. It merges traditional gnostic teachings with Luciferianism, Satanism, Setianism, Vampyrism, Thelema, and chaos magick.

Their teachings are complicated, but they all seem to focus on the "escaping" of the physical world via dark magick and the awakening of one's own god/goddessform. This godform that supposedly exists within all mankind is the Daemonick Angel, and have been called by many names (Lucifer, Satan, Ahriman, Lilith, Naamah, etc).

I've looked on the net and i found three groups that i'm interested in:

- http://luciferianwit...ft.com/toph.htm

- http://luciferianwit...ft.com/botd.htm

- http://www.mlo-scandinavia.net/

If any of you have any more info on LHP magick and chaos-gnosis, then feel free to share your findings here.

Edited by DarkangelAzrael, 28 April 2007 - 01:34 PM.

#2 Rhyvenne

Rhyvenne

Noble

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 11:05 PM

There's this new magick system i learned about called chaos-gnosticism. It merges traditional gnostic teachings with Luciferianism, Satanism, Setianism, Vampyrism, Thelema, and chaos magick.

Are Luciferianism and Satanism the same thing?

I researched few information about and still need to know more.

Edited by Rhyvenne, 05 May 2007 - 11:07 PM.

#3 Bard of Thorns

Bard of Thorns

Elder

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,532 posts
  • Interests:RPGs, writing, poetry, occultism, cooking, watching Food Network for recipe ideas, mystery novels...

Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:26 AM

They are not the same, but they are similar. Luciferianism worships Lucifer as an alternative to the Occidental YHVH/Allah, whereas Satanism is more of a worship of the carnal instincts.

#4 WingedAngel

WingedAngel

Disciple

• Darkling
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:44 AM

DarkangelAzrael,
I know a few people from the MLO and they are actually a true Luciferian order, have nothing to do with vampirism really. As for the Order of Phosphorus and the Black Order of the Dragon, they are quite the same. Both orders are founded and maintained by Michael Ford, I know his work well. Actually on the page of the Order of the Dragon they have that image that is the Varcolaci sigil right below the Chaosphere image, although I wouldn't consider it a true magickal seal anyways. They do use vampirism on their teachings, but it's ritual vampirism alone, not energy vampirism and traditional vampiric spirituality. In what matters to Luciferianism and Satanic offshoots, they have indeed decent teachings. But not for vampires still, more for humans wanting to embrace darkness.

WingedAngel

#5 FaranLucavi

FaranLucavi

Victim

• Spawn
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Beauty in darkness, tragedy, sad things, music, movies, books, carnal relations.

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:26 AM

Before you go and "Test" or play with dark magick, make sure you fully and completely understand what you are working with. Work no spells involving the Dark until you completely comprehend the results of your actions. I lost my firstborn son because of a simple miscalculation when working with the darker energies. Do not let the same happen to you, even if you have the purest intentions.

#6 DarkangelAzrael

DarkangelAzrael

Nightwalker

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 421 posts
  • Interests:Neopaganism, Feri, Greaco-Roman Mythology, Celtic Mythology, Wicca, Roleplaying, Video Games, Anime, etc.

Posted 06 May 2007 - 11:16 AM

Winged Angel,

I disagree with you about the MLO. They are Luciferian in name ONLY. From their teachings i've learned they are nothing more than a bunch of diabolaters that advocate murder, suicide, self mutlation, animal sacrifice, misanthropy, church burnings and other heinous crimes.

Now the TOPH and BOD are actual Luciferians (although they merge their philosophy with others, like Thelema). Most of my beliefs are similiar to theirs.

Personally, the groups i agree with most are the Neo-Luciferian Church and House Sekhemu. The former for Luciferian teachings and the later for vampyrism.

Rhyvenne,

The connection between Luciferians and Satanists (and Setians for that matter) is that they are both branches of the LHP.
Satanism elevates the ego, while Luciferianism elevates the spirit. Except of course, false Luciferians like the MLO, that cower down before their false "Lucifer/Satan" in the same way christians cower down before Jehova.

#7 WingedAngel

WingedAngel

Disciple

• Darkling
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 11:40 AM

DarkangelAzrael,
I am not sure that what you say about the MLO is correct, although I don't know them that well. However, the members that I have come to contact with were Luciferian and did not advocate any of that. They were misanthropic, yes, but no murderers.

Also keep in mind that you speak about Setianism sometimes, and Setians have been known throughout history, especially the ancient history, to promote wars and murder. Actually some of those events were made against the Asetians, many years ago, forging battles and crimes against them. But the wars and troubles between the ancient House of Seth and the Aset Ka in the lands of Egypt are not of our concern, this is much of a complicated and even taboo mater for we discuss it so lightly and publicly.

Winged Angel

#8 DarkangelAzrael

DarkangelAzrael

Nightwalker

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 421 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 11:43 AM

DarkangelAzrael,
I am not sure that what you say about the MLO is correct, although I don't know them that well. However, the members that I have come to contact with were Luciferian and did not advocate any of that. They were misanthropic, yes, but no murderers.

Also keep in mind that you speak about Setianism sometimes, and Setians have been known throughout history, especially the ancient history, to promote wars and murder. Actually some of those events were made against the Asetians, many years ago, forging battles and crimes against them. But the wars and troubles between the ancient House of Seth and the Aset Ka in the lands of Egypt are not of our concern, this is much of a complicated and even taboo mater for we discuss it so lightly and publicly.

Winged Angel

By Setians i mean members of the Temple of Set.

#9 WingedAngel

WingedAngel

Disciple

• Darkling
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 11:59 AM

Oh, I see. Now I agree with you. :)
However for me, true Setians are the ancient members of orders like the House of Seth, formed by Disciples of Seth and so. Different subject though, never mind.

Winged Angel

#10 DarkangelAzrael

DarkangelAzrael

Nightwalker

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 421 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 12:31 PM

Oh, I see. Now I agree with you. :)
However for me, true Setians are the ancient members of orders like the House of Seth, formed by Disciples of Seth and so. Different subject though, never mind.

Winged Angel

Sorry, i had to mow the lawn lol.

Jon Nodtveidt, the lead singer of Dissection and one of the MLO's founding members, commited suicide during a MLO ritual.

To me, the MLO holds on to more right hand beliefs than they do left hand. Left hand followers do not worship tribal deities, they are their own deities.

As far as their "gnosticism" goes, its bullshit. Jesus was a gnostic who spoke out against the demiurge and right hand theology, so why do they attack him? Its because they know nothing of the gnostic sorcerer Jesus, just of the bible's false right hand Jesus. Its ignorance like that i cannot stand.

#11 Rhyvenne

Rhyvenne

Noble

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 12:38 PM

Rhyvenne,

The connection between Luciferians and Satanists (and Setians for that matter) is that they are both branches of the LHP.
Satanism elevates the ego, while Luciferianism elevates the spirit. Except of course, false Luciferians like the MLO, that cower down before their false "Lucifer/Satan" in the same way christians cower down before Jehova.

Thanks. Im reading now the links you posted, there are other explanations...