150 replies to this topic

#141 Vore

Vore

হিজরা, Bissu, Kinnar, Niizh manidoowag, خنيث

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,499 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

Syslogd is a very powerful daemon. Beware for she may fork ye.

What you'd want in a fantasy scenario would be a 'eudaemonia' but as demons only exist as internalised meme structures your only effective use for them is as temporary personality overrides. Coping strategies under stressful situations that might otherwise fracture your sense of self as happens in MPD. My example is, I used to be scared of the dark, now when I walk in the dark a fragment façade personality takes over that is afraid of nothing. An assemblage of monster and alpha wolf concepts that essentially override flight or fight with pure 'Come at me Bro'-ness.

#142 Einder

Einder

Druid Mystic

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

I've looked through most of this thread and I have one question that no one seems to have asked the OP. That question is, if your a Wiccan, why are you trying to summon Demons in the first place? Technically speaking from what I know of Wicca as a religion, Demon summoning would go directly counter to the belief system. Now if your just into good old fashioned witchcraft, that could be a different story, but you explicitly avoided calling yourself a Witch or Warlock so I had to ask...Why?

#143 Scarlet Rakoczy

Scarlet Rakoczy

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,352 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

You're right about that, Einder.  Demonolatry goes against Wiccan beliefs.  And it would be as dangerous for a Wiccan to summon demons as it would be for mundanes. 

#144 CountryHeart

CountryHeart

Lurker

• Spawn
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:06 AM

This is very touchy. Please be careful. I am in the process now of trying to get a demon that has attached to me to go away.

The demon is considered to be one of the Kings of Hell after I looked up the name given.

I watched a ouija board session being done, didn't participate..but was singled out none the less.

Thought my friends were playing a trick on me till the board spelled my mother's real name out. A name no one else knew. It also said a very personal thing that only me and my mother knew about. She warned me to get out, that there was a nasty demon trying to attach to me. I even got violently shoved out of the room. They asked her if she pushed me and the board replied yes and said for me to stay away from the board. Then the words get a priest came out. and bless house.

So now some freaky stuff has been happening. Doors slamming shut, banging on windows right beside me. My dogs are even going crazy growling and following something that apparently they can see but I can't.

This all comes from not even trying to personally conjure a demon.

I get sick and nauseated, my arm and hand starts to hurt and things get really cold.

#145 terryfingt

terryfingt

Emissary

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

When demons got on the back porch, mama'd just chase them away with a broom.

#146 Lozza79

Lozza79

Victim

• Spawn
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

I tried in an unscusessful operation to summon the force of Astartoth.I have to admit I was very nervous as I had no idea what was going to happen should it do so.I did some research into the experience of demonic manifestation but nothing can really prepare you for it when its happening in front of you I think.I may try again in the future.

#147 Atehequa

Atehequa

Mekicki Lechkie

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

Here I've read some rather peculiar reasons for summoning what are being called demons. Meaning no offense or disrespect to those who have made some of these comments, I ask why? Is it just to experience the presence of demons, perhaps for a thrill, or have them do one's bidding. Quite bolder than most people and even practitioners, I have known. In my old beliefs it is only malefic practitioners who petition the assistance of what we refer to as  Motchie Monnittou, the most evil and dangerous of spirits. These are the motchittee hechkee wannine, the crazy ones. Bad medicine people. In summoning and employing the services these evil spirits, they make use of their 'witch bundles', various magical objects which most often include bits of either animal or human flesh. This they feed their witch bundles with. Sometimes these types of deranged practitioners will even sacrifice a their own body parts such as a finger, toe, maybe a ear in feeding witch bundles. In the old days they killed their own kin to feed these bundles, sometimes made from human skin. Understandably these type of practitioners were made to dwell apart from everyone else. In some cases, these type of practitioners had to be taken out by those of better intentions, Those having their own helpful spirits assisting them. 

Of course evil spirits frequent many places and it is better to appease them in some manner when traversing such areas. After gifts are given, it is better to swiftly continue on one's way, thus leaving them be.

#148 Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,294 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

Most of what "novices" "summon" as demons are usually just thought form (Tulpa) that they created and subconciously gave the instructions of being like how they imagine demons to be. Or else they simply attracted the attention of some local sprite like beings who were bored and played the role with these people who lack the refined arts to contact and call up trully dangerous entities, and yes something making red marks, breaking stuff, and attacking your dog, or appearing before you as some small hideous thing does not qualify as "trully dangerous".

#149 Atehequa

Atehequa

Mekicki Lechkie

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

Most of what "novices" "summon" as demons are usually just thought form (Tulpa) that they created and subconciously gave the instructions of being like how they imagine demons to be. Or else they simply attracted the attention of some local sprite like beings who were bored and played the role with these people who lack the refined arts to contact and call up trully dangerous entities, and yes something making red marks, breaking stuff, and attacking your dog, or appearing before you as some small hideous thing does not qualify as "trully dangerous".

How can you be certain, especially when dealing with what is beyond one's control?

#150 Scarlet Rakoczy

Scarlet Rakoczy

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,352 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

These days, I use E. A. Koettng's method to evoke spirits to physical manifestation. Even when I used ceremonial magick, I did not threaten them, especially in the names of El Shaddai and the archangels, as the celestial path is not mine. There are an indeterminate number of spirits as well as the spirits of the dead. Some are more dangerous than others, i.e., the Loa and Orishas.

#151 Great Old One

Great Old One

Lurker...at the Threshold

• Darkling
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

Do people think the history/culture(s) leading up to the Grimoire tradition is rooted ultimately in idealism?  This being, where an idea of 'self' or 'I AM' is a function of sorts realized in the mind of God, and as such what you are probably thinking 'you' are...is a kind of fiction...leaving only God.

Can you say, 'I am', in truth?  If so, then apparently you can do anything you want (btw...if you cannot, you cannot have anything to fear).

Who else can say, 'I am'?  'You'?

hmmm.....