Welcome to Darkness Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Demon Conjuring

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

xxcloroxx1

xxcloroxx1

Victim

• Spawn
  • 6 posts
:ph34r: This is the first post about the conjuring of Demons. This is a real topic and a real method. This is something that I am going to do. I will have summoned a Demon by the summer of 2006. And I will keep in touch with my progress. I am now studying the Goetia, The Key of solomon. There is alot of stuff written in hebrew but the majority has been translated to english. The information on the Goetia method is not kept secret, there are hundreds of sights with the full text. A lot of it requires weird stuff that is not really easy to find, like the blood of a Black cock (rooster) that has never trode (mated) a hen used for ink. Now im not going to go kill a bird, so as in the wiccan religion you can use what you have avalible, but of cource the more specific the stuff is that you have the better the results will be. I will not lie to you in this post nor will I misguide you, you are free to have your own opinions about what it is that I am going to do. One problem that I have come acrost is that in the book of Goetia the diagrams for the circle ect. are really hard to read, there are names written that I could not read, I am guessing that thease are the names of angels and of God. After a lot of online research I have all of the names. So if you are intrested in this text, just ask and I will give the names as well as any other information I come across. I am having one other issue... I cant really find good information on the Demon Bael, such as his colors and the best times to try to contact him ect. This is what I do have though: Bael

Representing three elements of the evolved human brain, Bael presents itself within three human like faces. the lowest face appears reptilian.

It is clear that Bael involves the human genetic influence by three separate entities.

One might consider Bael to be an early human father or at least an architect working in concert with other "fallen" entities.

Bael is an eastern king ruling 66 legions of spirit.

So if anyone finds more info. of Bael please let me know. :angry:

xxcloroxx1

xxcloroxx1

Victim

• Spawn
  • 6 posts
:ph34r: I also have more information on Bael:

The First Principal Spirit is a King ruling in the East, called Bael. He maketh thee to go Invisible. He ruleth over 66 Legions of Infernal Spirits. He appeareth in divers shapes, sometimes like a Cat, sometimes like a Toad, and sometimes like a Man, and sometimes all these forms at once. He speaketh hoarsely. This is his character which is used to be worn as a Lamen before him who calleth him forth, or else he will not do thee homage.

Baell - Their first and principall king (which is of the power of the east) is called BaŽll who when he is conjured up, appeareth with three heads; the first, like a tode; the second, like a man; the third, like a cat. He speaketh with a hoarse voice, he maketh a man go invisible [and wise], he hath under his obedience and rule sixtie and six legions of divels.

Dictionnaire Infernal - Collin de Plancy (1863) (paraphrased)

According to the le Grand Grimoire, Bael is the head of the infernal powers. He is also the first demon listed in Wierus' Pseudomonarchia daemonum. According to Wierus, Bael is first king of hell with estates in the East. He has three heads: a toad, a man, and a cat. He also speaks in a raucous, but well formed voice, and commands 66 legions. Bael teaches the art of invisibility, and may be the equivalent of Baal.

He can grant the power to become invisible, so this is someone who I want to speak to! :angry:

xxcloroxx1

xxcloroxx1

Victim

• Spawn
  • 6 posts
:ph34r: Here are some other texts concerning Ceremonial Magick and the conjuring of Demons:

Sepher Raziel-Of Solomon

Lemegeton-Little key of Solomon

Clavicula Salomonis-The key of knowledge

The lesser key of Solomon

Grimoire of Honorius

Sworn book of Honorius

Angelus Magnus Secreti Creatoris-THE FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN IN THE WORLD!

Lemegeton-Part 1 of Goetia

The Magus-By Francis Barrett

Ars Notoria

Sloane 3884-Invocation of spirits into a crystal

Sloane 3853-Rare Magickal symbols

I also have numerious Spells, Spells are easy to find online but I have a few that are not so easy to find.
I will list them at your request.

If you know of any Rare texts that have old lost secrets PLEASE post them so that I may find them.
Also please post any texts in relation to this subject.

I am not intrested in satinism, its just not really my thing.
I am intrested in solving the secrets of the past and future...and POWER, how could I forget about Power :angry:

QuenRedblood

QuenRedblood

Revenant

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 598 posts
who the hell would want to conjure them ...?? im still trying to get mine to go away? :(
  • Atehequa likes this

FallingSpider

FallingSpider

Elder

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,644 posts
this sounds extremely dangerous, I'm hoping that you'll take every precaution to protect yourself first.

Visp

Visp

Emissary

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 298 posts

this sounds extremely dangerous, I'm hoping that you'll take every precaution to protect yourself first.

Bet ya nothing happens. Trust me when I say there are few humans out there who can summon Solomon's demons.

Drinker1123

Drinker1123

Revenant

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 637 posts
Your arrogance is laughable, that you would think you could even contact these demons. As for controlling them, there is no possibility. You will die if you succeed.

Beorht

Beorht

nilbogboh

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,858 posts
I don't want to jump on the bandwagon, but I doubt this is a very good idea.

Richmonde

Richmonde

drake

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 2,105 posts
i do not recommend this no demons are controllable and you do not know what they are capable of

Beorht

Beorht

nilbogboh

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,858 posts

i do not recommend this no demons are controllable and you do not know what they are capable of

What say you to those who claim to have controlled demons?

Richmonde

Richmonde

drake

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 2,105 posts
i think those who claim to control them are actually just being controlled by the demons , bent to their will

Beorht

Beorht

nilbogboh

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,858 posts

i think those who claim to control them are actually just being controlled by the demons , bent to their will

Interesting. Like they want to get them onto their level?

xxcloroxx1

xxcloroxx1

Victim

• Spawn
  • 6 posts
Why would anyone in there right mind want to conjure a Demon? I dont know, but I do know why I want to.
I have been studying the occult (mainly Wicca) for almost 10 years now, and I need something more. There feels like there is so much more to know than what is written. I want to gain wisdom. Lets face it, for as far as we know the last person to really conjure thease beings was Crowley. I am sure that there are others more recent, but I have not heard of them and as far as I know there are no forems out there with this topic. I just cant find any Q and A forems where people are doing this. So I started my own and if something bad happens then you all will know and be that much wiser. Of course I am taking all the known precautions, thats why this is taking me so long to do, I could just rush out and buy a bunch of chincy crap and throw together a ritual involving a Demon I know nothing about, and one of two things would happen the first being nothing and the second catastrophy. I will study and gather my tool so that when I do this I will be confident that I will be safe. But of cource things happen. And as for it not working, well, I say what makes Crowley or Solomon any diffrent from you or I? Why did it work for them and not anyone since? Of cource there are some people out there seeking attention who will lie and say that they successfully conjured, and that muddys the pool. False information is my worst foe. The tools must be clean and pure and the text must be followed well, if not to the T. Well I am tired and I have to get up for work at 5:00 A.M. so pleasent Dreams all.

Vampire_Gamer

Vampire_Gamer

Cuddly

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,528 posts
Everyone says this.

Hey i want to summon something big and pissed off.

I'm godly it won't do anything to me.

You say you don't know why you want to summon it. Unless you have a good reason for summoning it don't. And seeing a demon is not a good reason.

Hacker

Hacker

BANNED

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,287 posts
I personally refuse to believe you've even found the Key of Solomon, even an online version. A quick google showed no AUTHENTIC matches. Sure, there's plenty of fake versions out there.

Second, if you can't spell basic words, how do you expect to be able to perform a summoning spell for a greater daemon? I'll fuck up the spell when you spell things wrong and you'll get nothing. Solution - spellcheck your shit before you post it here trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Control.Desolation

Control.Desolation

Disciple

• Darkling
  • 70 posts
I haven't studied the occult for as long as you claim that you have, but I have studied the Greater and Lesser Keys from cover to cover. First off, you don't even know why you want to summon a demon? Seems more like you are just trying to 'Do' What Crowley and Soloman did, just for kicks. Second, Once you have conjured the demon, what do you plan to do with it? Poke it with a stick? On a more serious note, what wisdom do you seek?

I have never tried, nor wanted to conjure a demon. That is a ground that I won't tread on, but I have had contact with Belial on unwanted terms. You are dealing with things that shouldn't be taken lightly, and you seem to just want fun out of the ritual. Not a wise choice if you ask me.

So, what are the steps involved for this ritual of yours? Do you know the full License To Depart? Enlighten us.. Instead of just making claims of summoning a demon to gain wisdom.

Richmonde

Richmonde

drake

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 2,105 posts
i still highly do not recommend this you dont know what you are going to unleash

Life

Life

Darkling

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 309 posts
oh no , more demon summoning...

your reading too many books written by 7 year olds who have no idea who there talking about.

''Dead man walking''

Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,300 posts
Fun facts

Bael= sumerian word for Lord "most often used to describe a god not a demon", in fact the Baels we know of as demons were "invented" during the middle ages for demonology books whose very existance can be explained very simply.

In the middle ages it was illegal to write a book about the supernatural that didn't make God and Jesus the highest and most writers of the time tended to not take credit for their own work instead saying it was a story they heard from somewhere.

As such creative minds with in the church priest hoods would also dream and imagine strange things and write them down as if they were genuine visions and messages from God.

A whole load of bizar dreams and creatures from them are written down as a result, also include the fact the church went on a campaigne to demotize all the old gods "even claiming Zeus was the devil at one point" and from many of the obscurer gods and spirits we get most the demons in the demonology books, and mixed in with them "also mixed together with the old ones as though they were one" the things invented and dreamed of.

Basically we ended up with books full of rubbish and propoganda capable of doing nothing except maybe annoying something simular to what your trying to conjure or just getting a nearby etherial being that wants to mess with you "if anything at all".

saimol

saimol

Disciple

• Spawn
  • 68 posts
This is only my opinion but i'd say that the reason you want to summon demon is that you are allready under his influence. In other words the demon makes you to think you want to summon him. But as i said it's just my opinion.