2122 replies to this topic

#2121 FallingStar

FallingStar

Master

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 2,282 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:42 PM

Thank you for reading Melencolial. Though not sure if bringing the feelings back was good or bad for you. One always hopes to bring back the good and not inflict more pain on anyone else.

Words have not come to me lately. Things in life keep having highs and lows. Perhaps they will need to be poured out in letters on a page sometime soon.

#2122 FallingStar

FallingStar

Master

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 2,282 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:16 PM

I have not been on here in what seems like ages... and yet as I scroll down the page.... there is barely any who seem to come here or post anymore. Quite a sad thing to see when I remember what it was like when I first stumbled into darkness. There used to be many who would write their thoughts and fantasies on the page and share for all to see. Some were magnificent and could take you away to a completely different place or show you emotions so pure as they bled red upon the page. Granted, some needed work, but everyone has room to grow.

Life has been difficult this past year. Many setbacks and much death has been coming around. I used to write more plentiful when I was sad or troubled, but this time it has not caused me to want to pour it out. Perhaps it is still too hard to fully grasp. Perhaps my rambling on and on here will make me want to write once more. I need an outlet. I just haven't found out how to unclog the rusty pipe so that it can all flow out freely yet.

#2123 Arcangelus

Arcangelus

Nightwalker

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 456 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:24 PM

Sorry to hear that things have not been going well for you. I'm also very sad to see how few people use this forum anymore. There were quite a few amazing writers on here that kept me coming back. Perhaps they have not given up but are on to better things now. As for myself, I am here because I have not progressed much.

These threads are still generating some views it is just that no one is posting out of them. That is one good sign I guess.

In any event, if you feel like getting something off your chest on here, rest assured that I will read it. I have planned on posting some of my stupidity on here for a little while at least.