Photo
- - - - -

Summoning/contacting spirits and demons

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
217 replies to this topic

#1 ¿?Vamp¿?

¿?Vamp¿?

Ghoul

• Spawn
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 07:55 PM

Have you ever made contact or summoned, lower demons, higher demons, spirits, so on and so forth? :blink:

#2 Rhuen

Rhuen

Fallen Angel

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,270 posts
  • Interests:Mythology, Zoology, Biology, Psychology, Demonology,

Posted 09 November 2004 - 10:40 PM

Define demons.

to me a demon "in the ancient sense of the word" is any being of higher power than a human or other mortal life form but lower in power than the gods "aka Angels or Djinn"
to the ancients Angels and Demons were the same thing just depending how it acted towards you "good or bad" determined what you would call it.

so in this sense "yes".

#3 HellionBoy666

HellionBoy666

Disciple

• Darkling
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Hmm...we'll see. I have a lot of interests, but I'm currently getting ones more interesting to our kind of people ^_~

Posted 27 November 2004 - 05:00 PM

Er, yes. Sort of at least. It was done in my sleep. I imagined the entire ritual in my dreams and lo and behold, there becomes a demon! Before I knew it, I kind of just absorbed it! Ever since then, I've been having these visions and a severe case of scisophrenia. But, I don't want to necisarrily stop this invocation. My life has been particulary clear to me ever since. He's a good listener.

#4 Casimir

Casimir

Ghoul

• Spawn
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Occultistm, Mythos, CMT, Ceremonial magick, Thelema, Alchemy, Metaphysics, Philosophy (occult or otherwise), Accupressure/puncture, Reiki, Naturopathy, the darker side of man, Holistic/complementary therapies, shamanism, boxing, music (lot's ov' underground music, to much to list), art, and some risque stuff.

Posted 29 November 2004 - 11:04 PM

Evocation is one of my fortes! :icon12:

I've only a couple demons however! From the arte goetia (Bael twice & Seere once), one Enochian Angel (HIPOTGA), and several other spirits that you won't find in any grimoire or tablet, and shall remain nameless for obvious reasons.

No contracts, with the demons anyways, just demands. I won't go into the specifics, but I was satisfied with both of the Demons, although Bael was a little insubordinate at first, until I learnt how to handle him properly, he was the first entity I summoned, and was a very poor choice for my first shot, but It all went fairly smooth the second time. After I was more diplomatic with him, he's to high of ranking demon to simply talk down to, although you should never let in, or be talked down to by a demon, sometimes you have to treat them, as if you were a king talking to another king, think of a medieval court room, and the way they addressed and spoke to one another, with higher-ranking demons/entities you want to treat them in this sort of way, you might desire to treat lowly ones in a similar fashion, but remember you are the superior here, regardless of ranks!

Er, yes. Sort of at least. It was done in my sleep. I imagined the entire ritual in my dreams and lo and behold, there becomes a demon! Before I knew it, I kind of just absorbed it! Ever since then, I've been having these visions and a severe case of scisophrenia. But, I don't want to necisarrily stop this invocation. My life has been particulary clear to me ever since. He's a good listener.

Hellion what you experienced was a type of magick that begins with an "O", I can't remember the name for the life of me, but if it comes to mind I’ll let you know. It also sounds like this could'ov been you meeting your spirit guide, or uhm, demon guide in this case, which are always there to listen, and lend advice. Magick also works on an astral level, if you ever get to a place where you can't practice magick, you can always create an astral temple to practice in! Anyways, that was sort'ov irrelevant.

Edited by Casimir, 29 November 2004 - 11:05 PM.

#5 Draquilas

Draquilas

Reaver

• Twilight
  • Pip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:drawing, plays, wolves, acting, math in general, music, laughing, loving, karate

Posted 01 December 2004 - 06:24 PM

I've only been able to summon in dream state. I can't bring anything to me in the physical sense but mentally, my power is quite strong.
Dream sequences are a big help.

#6 Rhuen

Rhuen

Fallen Angel

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 05:00 PM

the types of demons that can get into the dreamscape "where most people go to dream is cut off from the rest of the astral world "varoius mythologies have different reasons for this but mostly some god some where out of kindness set humans apart from the rest of the astral world while they sleep""
as I was saying the types of demons that can get into the dreamscape are typically lesser fear or other emotion feeding demons taking on forms fitting their nutrional needs in order to get the right emotion out of you. Or are much higher beings whose designs in the dreamscape are either to protect or are more darker.
But some can get at you from this world and interfer with your mind and/or body while you sleep and get in your dreams that way.

When it comes to summoning I see little reason to summon some maliciouse power as most seem to want to do these days. In fact I have a few well known entities I got aquinted with in the astral plane that I bother to summon from time to time when ever I need their help.
After all who would you rather call to do a job "a random number for that job from the yellow pages or a good friend that you know can do the same job?"

#7 Vore

Vore

High Priest

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,499 posts
  • Interests:Desire fulfillment, Exploration of the senses, Exploration of other peoples senses, Kung Fu, Eternity, The humour innate in humanity.

Posted 06 December 2004 - 09:59 PM

The only thing I've ever witnessed summoned was myself...One of my friends was in tears...She was deppressed and started saying aloud to herself that she wished I was there (Using the name only she called me)..Within five minutes I was at her door...at 2AM in the morning for no reason at all I'd just felt the need to walk around town at night and then go see if she was up...Considering that I live miles away and had driven and walked to get there for about half an hour before hand it's very odd...I'd never done it before. She got the fright of her life when she opened the curtains to see who was knocking..Stopped her crying. Not the only time I've been the unwitting centre of oddness either.

#8 Puppet_116

Puppet_116

Emissary

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 200 posts
  • Interests:Try everything once to see if you are capable of doing it, a second time to see if you got it right, and a third time to see if you like it or not. my basic motto in life.

Posted 09 December 2004 - 06:29 AM

there is a little beach about a mile away from me that a friend of mine goes to, he had me go with him one night. we prepared he started drawing in the sand i cant remember the exact symbols wish i could, and we could feel a presence on the beach, hear foot steps that werent there, (we couldnt find any foot prints) and when we decided it was time to go, he removed the symbols but i dont think he sent the spirit or what ever it was back, because on the car ride home we had this feeling like there was another passenger in the car, you know when your friend sits in the back seat and leans inbetween the 2 front seats and you get that annoying feeling of his head to close to yours, yea the whole ride home, still get it from time to time in his car...

#9 Rhuen

Rhuen

Fallen Angel

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 02:08 PM

The only thing I've ever witnessed summoned was myself...One of my friends was in tears...She was deppressed and started saying aloud to herself that she wished I was there (Using the name only she called me)..Within five minutes I was at her door...at 2AM in the morning for no reason at all I'd just felt the need to walk around town at night and then go see if she was up...Considering that I live miles away and had driven and walked to get there for about half an hour before hand it's very odd...I'd never done it before. She got the fright of her life when she opened the curtains to see who was knocking..Stopped her crying. Not the only time I've been the unwitting centre of oddness either.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

weird when that happens, When I lived at home I use to think my mother was calling me only to be told she hadn't but had actually just thought my name.

#10 dragonslorefury

dragonslorefury

Lurker

• Spawn
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 10:20 AM

Not by myself but with three other people. We were on the ouija board and one of the other people didn't believe in it so she started screaming at the board swearing and broke the circle saying that whoever was on there could come out. Everything was rough for a while but we found a way to cast the spirit away. No idea where it went but at least me and the others are safe.

:icon9:

#11 Dragonelle

Dragonelle

Ghoul

• Spawn
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:I'm 18 and live in Maryland. I'm also an artist. Theres not to much to say without giving away some personal details, which I'm not ready to talk about yet. Ask and maybe I'll tell

Posted 23 December 2004 - 12:59 PM

:fpope: A good friend of mine was stupid enough to summon a demon. I haven't been able to figure out how powerful he is yet, but he's taken over my friend a few times now ( strangely enough telling me I'm gonna be his queen.......creepy) Lately my friend had been able to control him decently well...only one or two phone calls in the middle of the night hehe

#12 passingover

passingover

Elder

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,594 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 12:47 AM

Have you ever made contact or summoned, lower demons, higher demons, spirits, so on and so forth? :blink:

Like a lot of people, I've screwed up before.

When I was very young befiore I had a clue about anything, I first did some things here and there. And being stupid -- ignorant -- I didn't think they worked. No immediate results....that I was able to see. :)

Later one time, sort of being overwhelmed by things that I felt but had no idea why or from where they came, I guess I got a little carried away by it and did soemthing extremely foolish. I had a lot of conflicting directions that I was moving in then. One side of me considered it the very end, soemthing to fight to the last. Knowing what was coming. The other, a new beginning, something to be welcomed. Hard to convey, sorry. In the confusion, I evoked the most powerful things I could think of then. gods, demons, your god, angels -- all depending on your views. To both act against me and to help me. I guess in a way I was externalizing my own inner conflicts. That is one way to interprete it. Two different things were to be. One that I would not wake up, the other something else. (of course i woke up) It wasn't so much meant to be a magickal act. It was more something I felt, something I sent forth. Just an expression of myself that I was sending out to whoever could hear. A declaration of sorts.... a cry for help maybe. To me, then, you could say it was like "speaking" to god. Asking for action. Which I guess I got... and am still getting. Someone in particular came to help me also, to sort of save me from myself.... and I guess I am forever indebted for that. Because I don't think I'd be here otherwise, would I?

It is easy to fail to evaluate our own actions fully before doing them, not even being aware of everything that we are involved in or inviting. Generally it will always be a good idea to avoid this mistake i think.

#13 Rhuen

Rhuen

Fallen Angel

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 01:00 AM

I can speak from experience that summoning is not a good idea.
I am much the wiser now for it though so its a doubled edged sword of sorts haveing the experiences were themselves horrible "all though mostly just weird"
Even though out of all the spirits, poltergeists, and nightmares I have seen nothing was more terrifying or intrigueing than summoning my self "or rather the inner demon"

back on topic. I didn't answer the question in my first post so the answer is yes I have summoned demons.

#14 necroGhostz

necroGhostz

Ghoul

• Spawn
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:necromancy, demonology, forbidden spells, music, insanity, chaos, incubi, succubi, nox...you know, the usual.

Posted 26 December 2004 - 08:26 PM

have i ever summoned a "demon" or an "angel"........ who knows what it was, but it was mighty strong. damn dreams can hurt more than reality sometimes. especially when the lines between the two are blurred almost to nothingness. while meditating i invoked something i shouldn't have due to a not so clear mind. and now it's in my dreams everytime i fall asleep, which isn't often. i also keep finding knowledge in my memories that i know for a fact i never knew. i dont know how to summon more than an animal, but for some reason i know things...

#15 Sertas

Sertas

Victim

• Validating
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 03:01 PM

When I was maybe around nine-ten, I've tried summoning anything. Spirits, demons, whatever. My family was going through a rough time. We had to move and both my parents lost their jobs and their were fighting. My parents yelled at my siblings and I. One night my father was real angry, real stressed out and he couldn't stand my brother's whining. He gathered all of us into the living room, took my brother over his knee and swacked him with his belt. Well, I guess I kind of went crazy and screamed at him, my mother and anyone else and ran to the kitchen to get a knife. I ran out the back door and trying to find someplace wander off to and found a dark alley way. I tried there calling for death, demons, something to take me away or to take my parents away.
Nothing really happened to curse my parents but I did have some visitors now and then when I went to sleep.

#16 shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Reaver

• Twilight
  • Pip
  • 805 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:51 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

do ya mean "Ouija board?"

#17 Clearwitch

Clearwitch

Antediluvian

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,133 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 12:15 PM

You don't need Oujia boards to summon spirits, you can use virtually anything. All you need is a portal, a gateway for them to get through. Oujia boards are simple means of creating one, since they come pretty much with full step-by-step guide. But a mirror, two candles, a doorway, what have you works just as well, if you know how.

#18 Rhuen

Rhuen

Fallen Angel

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 04:30 PM

I probably shouldn't say this "it might give someone ideas or nightmares for some if they are reading this late at night" but every last single shadow "so long as its dark enough" can be used as a portal if you know how.

#19 shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Reaver

• Twilight
  • Pip
  • 805 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 07:45 PM

oh i get it.

#20 Azalea Blackrose Redraven

Azalea Blackrose Redraven

Disciple

• Darkling
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Interests... hmm... I've probably got too many to list... Literally just about anything but mostly the arts, psychology, urban legends... superstitions... I love to write...ummmmmm.... just about anything, really...

Posted 08 January 2005 - 03:46 PM

I probably shouldn't say this "it might give someone ideas or nightmares for some if they are reading this late at night" but every last single shadow "so long as its dark enough" can be used as a portal if you know how.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm.. you're right this probably will give some people nightmares or something (like me! no matter what time I'm reading... I'll remember when I go to sleep! :biggrin: ) but could you explain how you do this? If you know how it's done?