Photo
- - - - -

Question regarding Reversal of spell cast.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Valic The dead

Valic The dead

Nightwalker

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

I am looking for some advice regarding a spell I cast upon myself around ten years ago.  It was a hard time in my life psychologically and I created a speel that I now believe may have been detrimental. 

When I was younger I had a severe loathing of god or the heirachy of whatever is out there.  I cut my arm chanting words that i had created weeks ahead of time.  I then poured alil blood in a small glass... took a sip as part of the spell... it wasnt a vampire thing or anything it was the way I designed the spell.  I proceded to place black salt in the wound and let it heal over with it... You can still see the black through my skin to this day. 

The purpose of the spell was to drive away all spirital influences...a.k.a god, angels...etc...... I believe that this was a mistake... I was scared and immature...to say the least... and i feel that this may have limited my connection to earth and those around me (living and dead)... I feel that i may posponed my fate, in a bad way... It feels as though things that were meant to touch my and lead me on path have rejected or that people who have passed can not influence and guide me...

I would appreciate any help or advice on this matter.... I have made a mistake i hope u can understand and help me correct my terrified reaction to having to live a life i did not want to....

-Steven...a.k.a. Valic The dead

#2 Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,267 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

if the stuff is still in your arm, can you safely cut it out?

If so just do it and say, "by my will and my blood I reject this magic seal"

you put it on yourself with a makeshift spell, those are usually pretty easy to remove.

Or hell just bathe in sea water and gargle garlic water (don't swallow) and say *after spitting out the water*, "my words of power, placed upon my own self, I reject and remove"

#3 TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

Quintisential Questioning Quester

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

could you redirect/ alter it to only block certain forms of influence or to protect you against harmful influence instead?  It could be a protection spell instead.  I don't know that much about it (can't find a decent website or e-book about it) but I've heard of two spells interacting to alter the effects of both.

#4 Valic The dead

Valic The dead

Nightwalker

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

thank u for the replys... I am not sure cutting it out would work it may only be the color that is left... Sea water and garlic really... I guess i could give it a try...

#5 Scarlet Rakoczy

Scarlet Rakoczy

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

Magickally-speaking, drinking one's own blood doesn't have an effect other than psychological.  One's own blood, however, can be used as an offering to spirits and to empower sigils, etc., and I have done both.

If you decide to cultivate a spirituality or begin a spiritual/magickal path, there is nothing to stop you.

#6 Valic The dead

Valic The dead

Nightwalker

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

thank u thats interesting. i appreciate the difference of ideas thats the most important... I believe i must pick what feels rite to my instincts... When creating the spell i did it in direct oppistion of my instincts i spoke it clearly that i was in oppossition to all spiritually

#7 Valic The dead

Valic The dead

Nightwalker

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

it is kinda stupid i know use something in while try to avoid it. But i believed and i felt chased or let down by all of it. Almost as though i was being directed. alot of different emotions at the time. Basically cursed myself it wasnt a pleasent feeling the air was weird. Dont know how to desrcibe it.

#8 Valic The dead

Valic The dead

Nightwalker

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

And sorry this posts are short... Using phone to post... I used to feel more emotions from those around me and sense things that others wouldnt. I didnt like it and i had to do something to stop it.. Tired of feeling i guess? Thanks for the replys

#9 Einder

Einder

Druid Mystic

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

It sounds to me like your spell sealed off your empathy and intuition, which depending on how you want to live your life, could be good or bad. I can't give you an elaborate ritual to undo your spell, unfortunately blood has a strong psychological affect and the psychological is the greater part of magic in general. However, I do have a small spell you could put to a ritual of your own if you wanted.

#10 Valic The dead

Valic The dead

Nightwalker

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

yeah i have hearing that alot... That is best to design your own spell again for a spell u yourself have developed... Thank u