Welcome to Darkness Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is there a supernatural power to make bastard go away?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dru89

dru89

Whispering Soul

• Darkling
  • 22 posts

I have some annoying people stalking me, so I just wondered if there was a magic way to get them away from me?

Violette

Violette

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Yes.  You need straight-up sorcery.

Perform the following at 3:00 am on Tuesday (actually Wednesday morning) or Saturday (actually Sunday morning):

Light one black candle. You will need one piece of paper for each offender.  Write each one's name backwards 13 times on the paper, chanting:  "I banish thee [name} from my life.  So mote it be," as you write the name.  Do not use emotion but use your Will to make this so.  Know it.

Then, in a safe place, using a tongs or other long instrument, burn the papers.  A cauldron is good if you have one but you probably don't.  Bury the ashes in the earth.  

CultHero

CultHero

668... Neighbour of the beast

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts

Here

• Bard of Thorns likes this