Welcome to Darkness Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Reading others mind?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

dru89

dru89

Whispering Soul

• Darkling
  • 22 posts

Anyone who is a mind-reader and can teach me? :)

Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,300 posts

first train yourself to detect electrical fields, even at the subtle levels.

TheHeartlessOne

TheHeartlessOne

Sleeping

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 489 posts

First go somewhere public, sit in front of something like a coffee shop, a place where people are sitting down. Find someone facing you and is close enough to see the frown on their face as they spill coffee on their lap.

Concentrate on that one persons face. Now since there are so many other people around you wont be able to read their mind straight away. Instead you are to treat this persons face like a lake. Watch as if rain is falling and rippling across this lake. Find the cloud to each droplet. Do this with many 'lakes'.

You will notice your own 'lake' is vibrating, as if something beneath its water is awakening. Soon you will be able to read your own mind. For that is the first real step on becoming the boatman.

In time you can even hear the thoughts of animals. Even trees and everyday objects; toasters, hippos, baby dummies, cactus's, ect.

Though all these thoughts you're reading will sound cloudy at first, you soon can distinguish each word soundly as if you said it out loud. You will find everyone is plotting against you; planing to kill you. They know you can read minds so they plan to catch you by surprise. They will disguise their plans with everyday normal thoughts like "I hope that guy over there likes what I'm wearing."

You know what you have to do.      

dru89

dru89

Whispering Soul

• Darkling
  • 22 posts

I didn't quite understand what I should do with all these lakes.

Scarlet Rakoczy

Scarlet Rakoczy

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,374 posts

You can try seeing and feeling their aura; that will tell you much about them.  Do not use the typical aura color interpretations but use your own.

dru89

dru89

Whispering Soul

• Darkling
  • 22 posts

But how do you read an aura?

Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,300 posts

first step. put your hand on a white sheet of paper, now look at the space right next to the skin. Focus on this minor distortion. This begins the process of training the eyes to see the unusual.

Also don't be surprised if during eye focus exercises to constantly be annoyed by eye floaters as super focus may often focus inwards on nearby objects like these bits of flesh floating in the eye fluids.

GoNe CrAZY

GoNe CrAZY

being nuts is good. it adds character!

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 1,638 posts

read a book.

Scarlet Rakoczy

Scarlet Rakoczy

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,374 posts
But how do you read an aura?

Hi Dru,

You have to train your physical eyes to see the aura first, or see it in your mind's eye.  You might even be able to feel a person's aura.

Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,300 posts

Auras also have a taste, but I wouldn't go around trying that one on people.

Einder

Einder

Druid Mystic

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

The quickest way to learn reading minds, begins with being able to read body language. Start there.

Darkminded

Darkminded

knownwithoutwonder

• Darkling
  • 23 posts

i dont nessecarily read minds but i am very telepathic and having telepathy used on you can increase the ability to read minds so if you want to know more or would like to try it msging me would be easier than reposting

Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,300 posts

Sing together for a few minutes, then make eye contact, with one of you trying to yell out as song your thoughts.

Easiest way to begin learning, especially for people who have an emotional connection.

Darkminded

Darkminded

knownwithoutwonder

• Darkling
  • 23 posts

go to walmart buy some delsym drink it slowly and after and hour or two try to do whatever you are trying to do

MysticalCookie

MysticalCookie

Disciple

• Darkling
  • 67 posts
first step. put your hand on a white sheet of paper, now look at the space right next to the skin. Focus on this minor distortion. This begins the process of training the eyes to see the unusual.

Also don't be surprised if during eye focus exercises to constantly be annoyed by eye floaters as super focus may often focus inwards on nearby objects like these bits of flesh floating in the eye fluids.

I actually agree with this

Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,300 posts
I actually agree with this

{{{{

Oh gods, don't remind me. I wish I could drain my eye fluid and be rid of the buggers. Every other time I adjust my sight for night vision, micro-focus, or aura sight, the damned eyes have to zoom in on all movements and this little bastards all over the range view.

MysticalCookie

MysticalCookie

Disciple

• Darkling
  • 67 posts

LMAO

Icealation

Icealation

Victim

• Spawn
  • 8 posts

Its funny. You better becareful in thinking your reading their minds first of all. There are many mistakes, many. Saddly, you have to tell them apart. There could be two different transcendent beings near-by, or perhaps within the body it self. 

I have label them, one being B.A (Body Astro/Astral), and as for the other. The astro/astral itself. It's common to mistake the ability in thinking your reading the phyisical beings mind. Common, no need to worry yourself.