Welcome to Darkness Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Starry Sky OOC

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

Quintisential Questioning Quester

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts

the only problem I saw with it was that you refered to a fourteen and a half hour journey as "a few minutes".  I just assumed your guy was meditating or sleeping and lost track of time.

Neludralon

Neludralon

Versatile Chameleon

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

I was trying to cram replies for lots of replies into one reply. That's my error, I see it too.

TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts

You didn't really have to respond to previous posts.  You could just write about the most recent stuff.  If you don't write about something, we'll just assume nothing really important happened.

Neludralon

Neludralon

Versatile Chameleon

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

I agree, I didn't have to, but felt compelled to contribute to the thread. Looking forward to the progression of the story.

TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts

In case you want to add him to something you write, here's Franky's bio.

NPC Bio: "Franky"
Name: Francis DiAngelo
Place of origin: Earth, United States, Illinois, Chicago
Sexuality: Bisexual, submissive (if any of this matters), prefers intelligence and personality over looks and brawn
Love interests: Crush on Drago
Mundane Skills: Engineering (class 8), energy weaponry (class 5), Energy systems (class 7), Thought-controlled systems (class 4, one of the few people that can build a HT drive), Hand to hand (Class 7), computers (class 8), guns (class 3, carries a plasma gun)
Powers/Mystical skills: Electrokinesis (Class 2), Ki shield (class 4), Reiki healing (class 8)(block pain, enhance immune system, speed healing)
History: Grew up in the slums, joined a small street gang named "the Dragons" when he was 16 after being recruited for his interest in Ki. When they were busted by the police when he was twenty he escaped and was soon recruited by Drago. Eventually he moved up through the ranks to become Drago's chief engineer.

Gothicbloodygem

Gothicbloodygem

A Half-Remembered Dream

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 4,718 posts
Sorry guys. Works been really backed up so lots of over time. Ill post when i get a chance!

TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts
Sorry guys. Works been really backed up so lots of over time. Ill post when i get a chance!

---

It's ok.  All we need to do is the story is finish up on Mars, then we can go somewhere else.  What kind of thing do you want to do next, everyone?  Battle against something that can resist us somewhat, find a primitive world, or find a new colony world?  Or something else?  I'll write a different story if you want, even time travel.

Neludralon

Neludralon

Versatile Chameleon

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

I too, work, but it's always the same, different day lol. I think a battle is a good idea and allow characters to show their true colors as far as powers and abilities go. Maybe it would give a chance to see which powers work best with who in times of enemy resistance. BTW, your story is fine!

TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts

In that case, let's go meet the people that messaged us. (original post)

Neludralon

Neludralon

Versatile Chameleon

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Going to let Gem reply first in case she wants her character to interact with mine. If she doesn't and has other brilliant plans lol I'll introduce myself to the captain.

TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts

ok, though presumably the captains met all of his crew so it doesn't have to be an actual introduction.  Or we could say you were a last minute transfer or something.

TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts

anyone got something else to post or do you want to us to travel somewhere else?

Bard of Thorns

Bard of Thorns

Writer, poet, advocate, journalist, take your pick

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,532 posts

We can travel now, unless you want a musical number with TENTACLES!

Edited by Bard of Thorns, 05 February 2013 - 07:31 PM.

TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts

I think I'll pass on that and post later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Bard of Thorns

Bard of Thorns

Writer, poet, advocate, journalist, take your pick

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,532 posts

Aww, and I had a whole Shoggoth dance number planned...

TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts

just wait till we some cephalipod aliens, then we won't even be able to say "It was all an illusion".

Neludralon

Neludralon

Versatile Chameleon

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Enjoy your thread. I'm too far behind to interrupt what you have going on now. Instead of just disappering, I'll politely drop my character from this thread.

TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts

no need to do that.  I'm sure we'll need a doctor before long.  In fact, with my last post factored in, some of the crew could very well need a doctor.  If nothing else, you can help in the "battle".  I plan on having us be attacked by the robots "Anubis" launched soon.