9 replies to this topic

#1 Prominence

Prominence

Lurker

• Spawn
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

hello everyone

im just passing by in this forum while i was bored last night and was entranced.

i dont know anything about magic and so forth i fear of it being a way to damnation for i am a believer of Christianity.

although i was not able to sleep last night coz of this so i wanted to step in a little more and i have a few questions

1st

What is your take on the upcoming dec. 21st doomsday?

some people i know who are tapping the universal stream says theres going to be some ascending thats gonna take place

(i think its because of what they read about st. germain's 20 books).

2nd

Ive read a post about an interview of a true vampire and there stood the name st. germain. is he the same st. germain who wrote the 20 books? (book 1 unveiled mysteries.

3rd

is there a form of magic that does not intertwine with the Bibles teachings that I can practice?

thank you and God Bless,

#2 Darkness

Darkness

Trickster

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,938 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:12 AM

NASA put a pretty good piece of information together about the Mayan Calendar.

http://www.nasa.gov/...tures/2012.html

If you're religious, you might find some comfort in this passage in reference to the end of times being predicted by Mayans:  "However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."

Still, the power of belief is pretty strong.  There may also be those who believe it so strongly as to be dangerous, and it might be best to stay home that day.  What did the St Germain books say about a doomsday?

I don't know about the St Germain vampire belief/interview, but it's probably the same character they're attaching their philosophy too.

There's quite a bit of magic and mysticism in the bible.  King Solomon for example used magic and would summon demons to build his temples, if I recall.

#3 Prominence

Prominence

Lurker

• Spawn
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:23 AM

Here are some links that the group has been proudly watching and strengthens their beliefs, or so

with an illuminati member

and st germain is one (as they said) of the ascended masters who has stopped their reincarnation process.

http://www.saintgermainbooks.com/ <<< this site tells a bit more of him and his books

and thanks brother i am not afraid. pero something tells me there is something amiss and will happen during that day.

so im here for clarifications.

and also i would like to ask, since i am not well aware of it, Is practicing photokinesis ok to the teachings of the Bible if not what are? 

I only know a few like speaking in toungues, prayers, and exorcism. but is it safe to say that when God told Adam He has dominion over the earth then practically taking this dominion power okay???

it is one of the teachings on that book of st. germain. im a bit skeptical about it though. i havent finished reading the book yet. for cowardly as it seems i feel afraid of proceding more LOL even though he talks about light inner christ and God in the book and tapping the infinite source of all.

#4 Scarlet Rakoczy

Scarlet Rakoczy

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,350 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

hello everyone

im just passing by in this forum while i was bored last night and was entranced.

i dont know anything about magic and so forth i fear of it being a way to damnation for i am a believer of Christianity.

although i was not able to sleep last night coz of this so i wanted to step in a little more and i have a few questions

1st

What is your take on the upcoming dec. 21st doomsday?

some people i know who are tapping the universal stream says theres going to be some ascending thats gonna take place

(i think its because of what they read about st. germain's 20 books).

2nd

Ive read a post about an interview of a true vampire and there stood the name st. germain. is he the same st. germain who wrote the 20 books? (book 1 unveiled mysteries.

3rd

is there a form of magic that does not intertwine with the Bibles teachings that I can practice?

thank you and God Bless,

Hi Prominence and welcome.

The books you are speaking of are New Age in the same vain as Elizabeth Clare Prophet; they focus on the ascended masters, spiritual ascension.  This would be termed as spiritual alchemy.  It is the same Comte but not one who occultists take seriously.  

The Comte was an alchemist (physical and spiritual) as well as musician and composer, among other things.

In House Rakoczy, we are interested in both types of alchemy (not producing gold, mind you).  Our House is based near New Orleans and there is even a Jacques St. Germain House located in New Orleans.  The Comte was reputed to be immortal and some believe that he and Jacques were the same person.

The Comte was the son of Francis Rakoczi (Rakoczy) who was the Prince of Transylvania.  Our House had its beginnings in Hungary under Janos Rakoczy who is still living (76 I believe).  With this, you get into the dragon orders based in eastern Europe and the old occult families of Europe.

A very good book on the Comte is Manly Hall's, The Most Holy Trinosphia. http://www.amazon.co...st holy trinosp

There is also this intriguing website:  http://trianglebook.50megs.com/

Regards being a Christian and practicing magick, the bible forbids that.  In the book of Genesis, God forbid Adam and Eve to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, knowing their eyes would be opened. That particular tree is the inverse, or back side, of the Tree of Life.  It is the path to gnosis, to becoming a god.   Unfortunately, Christianity keeps people who believe in its precepts from becoming a god.  On the other hand, prayer is magick.

Edited by KellyScarletRakoczy, 13 December 2012 - 11:00 PM.

#5 Prominence

Prominence

Lurker

• Spawn
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:30 AM

spiritual alchemy... 

what is it really?

im getting interested in this thing

then the passage on the bible that says take dominion over the world is a bit contradicting coz it means that we should have dominion over the other elements right?

but thank you i think something is cleared deep within me :)

#6 TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

Quintisential Questioning Quester

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

Deuteronomy 18:9-14 ESV

“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God, ...

1 John 4:1 ESV

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Then again, that doesn't cover all magic, so, who knows.

#7 Scarlet Rakoczy

Scarlet Rakoczy

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,350 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

spiritual alchemy... 

what is it really?

im getting interested in this thing

then the passage on the bible that says take dominion over the world is a bit contradicting coz it means that we should have dominion over the other elements right?

but thank you i think something is cleared deep within me :)

Spiritual alchemy is often referred to as "the Great Work."  The Great Work is transformation of the Self by freeing one's Will.  I will link a book that you might be able to find free in pdf or read on Scribd.com.

http://www.amazon.co...ds=real alchemy

Also, do some google searches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGyYIJpMC-k

#8 WiccanWolf

WiccanWolf

Friendly neighborhood wolfkin

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

Thought Magick was forbidden in the bible? 

#9 Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

It is, mostly in the old testament,

unless...

you could pull some high end shit out of your ass and claim God gave you the power or its really God's power (high end meaning no one is going to question you) even if later you try to say it was all you're magic and they don't believe you so kick you out.

A man uses a magic ring to command a legion of demons to build a temple: okay

a man uses an army of the dead to fight a war: okay

then we have all that stuff much later not in the bible regarding Saints and the hypocrisy of the catholic church
(there was one monestary that had a golden idol and claimed they could cause droughts and storms and such with its power if the people didn't pay the tithe)
*relics* mostly knick knacks sold to churchs by con-artists were treated as items to awe the people and threaten them with.

#10 Warptime

Warptime

Student of Everything

• Darkling
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

Rather late, but I thought I'd stick my head in and say that my belief about the 21st is that it was a very nice day...

Pleasant weather...got the last of the Christmas shopping done...not bad at all.

All brought me one of my favorite quotes of this year;

"If the Mayans have proven anything it's that if you don't finish a calender,  it's not the end of the world."