Welcome to Darkness Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Mortal Instruments

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Darkness

Darkness

Trickster

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,941 posts

This is a book series I guess, and it has vampires, and there's a film coming out soon?  Anyone else read this series?  Good?

Savana

Savana

Sapphist Cunt

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,513 posts

I heard about this book from a book reviewer on Youtube maybe a week ago, and she mentioned that it was more directed at YA readers, which kinda turned me off (YA reads can be good, but a lot of them - especially those turned into movies - can be *really* bad).

Rlyeh

Rlyeh

葉問

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 987 posts

I heard about this book from a book reviewer on Youtube maybe a week ago, and she mentioned that it was more directed at YA readers

Man, vampires + teen angst must be the formula for the goddamned philosopher's stone.

Immaculatemisconception

Immaculatemisconception

Lurker

• Spawn
  • 3 posts
I've read most of that series and I loved it.

yidneth

yidneth

Lurker

• Spawn
  • 4 posts

did anyone realize how exact the cover of the old fantasy miniseries the 10th kingdom and the mortal instruments poster is? I find it really odd.