• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dru89

dru89

Whispering Soul

• Darkling
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

Hi, guys. I'm searching after books about black magic, because I know there are some people who perform black magic against me and a guy. We want to take revenge, and if we told the police they wouldn't believe us.

#2 dru89

dru89

Whispering Soul

• Darkling
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

Plus I need books about protection against dark magic, so any tips? I want mostly books as digital downloads.

Edited by dru89, 22 November 2012 - 12:47 PM.

#3 Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,272 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

I could take a look at some things, not sure about digital downloads though.

#4 Scarlet Rakoczy

Scarlet Rakoczy

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,350 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

I'm a sorceress and there are various techniques. If you plan on sending the curse back to the person, you must be 100% sure they are the guilty party. At any rate, I would recommend the following (there might be a download PDF or it might even be on Scribd): http://www.amazon.co...reversal magick

#5 TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

Quintisential Questioning Quester

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:12 AM

I'm a sorceress and there are various techniques. If you plan on sending the curse back to the person, you must be 100% sure they are the guilty party. At any rate, I would recommend the following (there might be a download PDF or it might even be on Scribd): http://www.amazon.co...reversal magick

Couldn't some form of reflective barrier work? That way you wouldn't need to know who it was. Or could it effect someone different if you do that?

#6 AmieNoire

AmieNoire

The Unseeliest

• Darkling
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

There are plenty of classical grimoires out there, but ceremonial magick is not something that you can learn to perform over a couple of days or nights. You're better off looking into shielding yourself; most such charms are the magickal equivalent of a 'return to sender' note.

If you still want to look into the shadier sides of magick, use GoogleBooks and look up Konstantinos. There are previews of a few of his books, so you can see and decide if they are what you need.

#7 Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,272 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

Of course, protection against "dark magic"

*face palm

you just mean curses right?

So what is the specific situation. That way an appropriate defense barrier can be suggested.

first is it a curse you are afraid of?

What is the source? (Human, spirit, Faerie, other...)

and do you know the specific kind of curse (financial, relationship, health, luck, physical damage ect....)