Welcome to Darkness Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Books about black magic?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

dru89

dru89

Whispering Soul

• Darkling
  • 22 posts
Hi, guys. I'm searching after books about black magic, because I know there are some people who perform black magic against me and a guy. We want to take revenge, and if we told the police they wouldn't believe us.

dru89

dru89

Whispering Soul

• Darkling
  • 22 posts
Plus I need books about protection against dark magic, so any tips? I want mostly books as digital downloads.

Edited by dru89, 22 November 2012 - 12:47 PM.

Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,300 posts
I could take a look at some things, not sure about digital downloads though.

Violette

Violette

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts
I'm a sorceress and there are various techniques. If you plan on sending the curse back to the person, you must be 100% sure they are the guilty party. At any rate, I would recommend the following (there might be a download PDF or it might even be on Scribd): http://www.amazon.co...reversal magick

TheUnknowable

TheUnknowable

Quintisential Questioning Quester

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 3,212 posts

I'm a sorceress and there are various techniques. If you plan on sending the curse back to the person, you must be 100% sure they are the guilty party. At any rate, I would recommend the following (there might be a download PDF or it might even be on Scribd): http://www.amazon.co...reversal magick

Couldn't some form of reflective barrier work? That way you wouldn't need to know who it was. Or could it effect someone different if you do that?

AmieNoire

AmieNoire

The Unseeliest

• Darkling
  • 49 posts
There are plenty of classical grimoires out there, but ceremonial magick is not something that you can learn to perform over a couple of days or nights. You're better off looking into shielding yourself; most such charms are the magickal equivalent of a 'return to sender' note.

If you still want to look into the shadier sides of magick, use GoogleBooks and look up Konstantinos. There are previews of a few of his books, so you can see and decide if they are what you need.

Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,300 posts
Of course, protection against "dark magic"

*face palm

you just mean curses right?

So what is the specific situation. That way an appropriate defense barrier can be suggested.

first is it a curse you are afraid of?

What is the source? (Human, spirit, Faerie, other...)

and do you know the specific kind of curse (financial, relationship, health, luck, physical damage ect....)