Welcome to Darkness Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I'm married to a vampire?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Darkness

Darkness

Trickster

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,941 posts
Yep, another casting call notice to share.

My name is Julia Mejia and I'm a casting producer currently working on a project for VH1. The new hit series- "I'm Married To A..... " follows the lives of successful married couples or soon to be (engaged) who despite their differences are making their relationships work.

I'm reaching out to you in hopes you will be able to help me understand the world of vampires. I'm very new to this world and have limited information but I would love, love, love to speak to you to learn more.

Additionally, I 'm looking for happily married couples where only one partner is a vampire. I'm not that familiar with this world but wanted to know if that is even possible?

Perhaps you may know of a few couples who might be able to give our viewers some insight to what life is like for couples who are in this situation? When you get a moment, please reply with the best time and number to reach you. I would appreciate your support. Thanks in advance for your help.

PM me for contact info this time.

Etu_Malku

Etu_Malku

IAMTHATIAMNOT

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 937 posts

Yep, another casting call notice to share.

PM me for contact info this time.

Darkness, can I post this on the FaceBook Vampire Community? It is a huge community just waiting for this chance to extrapolate their vampireness!

Rhuen

Rhuen

Celestial Power

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,300 posts
I think the word you want is (exploit)

Darkness

Darkness

Trickster

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,941 posts

Darkness, can I post this on the FaceBook Vampire Community? It is a huge community just waiting for this chance to extrapolate their vampireness!

lol, of course you can.

Scarlet Rakoczy

Scarlet Rakoczy

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,374 posts

Betcha Mert won't let you post it in the Vampire Community News. I'll post on the Vampyres for Freedom of Expression page.

Merticus

Merticus

Ghoul

• Darkling
  • 24 posts
You never know until you ask :) She contacted us earlier this morning and I circulated through other less-public channels for the time being.

Scarlet Rakoczy

Scarlet Rakoczy

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,374 posts

You never know until you ask :) She contacted us earlier this morning and I circulated through other less-public channels for the time being.

Nods. I posted it on my FB page and the House page. I'm not planning on posting it any other forums.