Welcome to Darkness Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Living Vampire ~ Social Survey

- - - - - vampires

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Violette

Violette

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,363 posts
The Real Vampire Life website is conducting a social survey. If you are interested in learning more about the Survey or participating, please go to this link: http://realvampirene...-social-survey/

Edited by KellyScarletRakoczy, 01 October 2012 - 05:47 PM.

mortalis

mortalis

celer. silens.

• Spawn
  • 4 posts
the website refuses to let me send you a personal message. my question to you is if one would want to go about summoning is it possible use something other than a solomon circle

Violette

Violette

Upyra

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,363 posts

the website refuses to let me send you a personal message. my question to you is if one would want to go about summoning is it possible use something other than a solomon circle

Hi mortalis,

You do not need a Solomonic triangle or a particular "type" of circle. You need a circle for protection though. You need to have a strong psyche and be powerful enough to prevent spirits from stepping inside of your circle. If you are a novice magickian, you shouldn't be doing any summoning yet. You can lose your mind. I will see if I can send you a message.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vampires