Welcome to Darkness Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Talamasca

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
64 replies to this topic

decayedangel

decayedangel

Ghoul

• Spawn
  • 15 posts
Many people believe in vampires, [if we wouldn't then why are we here?] Many believe in certian kinds. Humans the practice vampirsim, people that take blood to get energy, there are a lot of different kinds of vampires.

Real ones..the definetion of real we will never know.

Now for those of you who believe in a second kind of vampirism:

Immortlaity of the Undead: Anne Rice's:

Do you believe in immortality? Do you believe in Anne's vampires?

History has stuff, there is proof...records, dates, signitures, happenings, stories, encounters, all having to do with the vampires of her writings.

People have researched it. What do you believe? Explain?

Thanks,

"DecayedAngel"

willing of the: Talamasca
We watch and we are always here.

www.talamascaonline.com

Edited by decayedangel, 29 November 2003 - 04:11 AM.

Vilinastor

Vilinastor

Inconnu

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 1,671 posts
Mind telling me where I can find this proof?

decayedangel

decayedangel

Ghoul

• Spawn
  • 15 posts
Web sites, old newspapers, books [anne rice]..et cetera et cetera..

Look hard enough, and you'll find what you seek.

I cannot give out the websites that I know of, but I will give you this one:

Night Island Coven

It links to some vampire covens who claim to be Ms. Rice's characters. I cannot direct you to the real ones, because they are yet to be found. :D lol

Edited by decayedangel, 29 November 2003 - 05:34 AM.

Vilinastor

Vilinastor

Inconnu

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 1,671 posts

I cannot give out the websites that I know of

I thought I would get a reply like that.

I am moving this to Vampire Discussion. Thios is the section where you can discuss Anne Rice and classical vampires.

decayedangel

decayedangel

Ghoul

• Spawn
  • 15 posts
I would give the link..but only to people, admins, or people really interested in learning and studing in this- I am afraid that if I do hand it out publicly that the website will have to be closed again for constent flow of people moving in and out- and also jokers, flammers, spammers, and other that just don't give a crap on what they post. I doubt that is the case here, even so, I do not want to take the chance.

I cannot give you anymore info. on sites and how you can find proff unless you ask in PM or Email. But I am willing to give you a link to a specific orginization which will help you, if you are looking for such proof. :)

Darkness

Darkness

Methuselah

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,941 posts
  • Interests:Interesting things.
What happened to the old Talamasca site ? :/ If anyone has icq, have them drop me a message at 3431124

suicidal-dream

suicidal-dream

Emissary

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:reading vampire books,watching horror movies and corny badly made ones, playing bass and listening to music like NIN,him,korn,dope, etc.
have tried to pm you but it says you aint allowed so when you are pm me please.

Vilinastor

Vilinastor

Inconnu

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 1,671 posts

What happened to the old Talamasca site ?  :/  If anyone has icq, have them drop me a message at 3431124

Not sure if this was up when you tried the site, but this is what I got.

Dear friends and members of Talamasca Online.
We have recently been overwhelmed by the level of interest and website traffic on our forum and online archives. Accordingly we have decided to expand our online capacity to enable a more comprehensive and responsive website. Our project team has been diligently engaged in this ambitious task.

In order to make our launch as complete and rewarding as possible, we are pleased to announce the official re-opening of Talamasca Online will take place on December 1, 2003.

We look forward to serving you again.

Talamasca Online

child_reborn

child_reborn

Darkling

• Twilight
  • Pip
  • 367 posts
  • Interests:Music, especially koRn nirvana metallica &amp; marilyn manson<br />building the Jonathan Davis Shrine <br />writing poetry
wow i didn't even know the Talamasca really did exist....that's so strange, cuz i had a dream that i had joined it....decayedangel, i would lke to see those sites
email:iheartnero1123@aol.com
AIM: iheartnero1123, heretorawk5267
tanx

decayedangel

decayedangel

Ghoul

• Spawn
  • 15 posts
Dream, PMing on this board isn't authorized to my knowledge. But give me your email and I will be sure to email you the link in the next couple of days.

ReVamp3d

ReVamp3d

Master

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 2,158 posts
  • Interests:The military, special ops, weaponry, tactics

Vampirism, history, technology, spirituality, mythology, Traditional martial arts. Genbukan Ninpo Bugei (ninjutsu), nindo
I am also interested in some of these site.. I probably know of all of them already, but I am interested nonetheless. (I consider myself an HLV, just FYI)

Email me if you want:

sanguinarianvamp@telus.net

Nemesis Chylde

Nemesis Chylde

Ancient

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,675 posts
  • Interests:Sex.
Your PM capabilities are given when you have reached 100 posts. And as for these supposed sites....Yeah. Right. Whatever.

Seek the truth, my dear.

Raza

Raza

Ancient

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,010 posts
  • Interests:Debate, philosophy, politics, society. Enjoying myself: parties, sex, drugs, aesthetics.
I'm interested... If you will share I can be contacted at the instant messenger services you see buttons for under this post or at Raza@darksites.com

happynoodleboy

happynoodleboy

Revenant

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:reading&lt;br&gt;music&lt;br&gt;games&lt;br&gt;some people&lt;br&gt;

Many people believe in vampires, [if we wouldn't then why are we here?] Many believe in certian kinds. Humans the practice vampirsim, people that take blood to get energy, there are a lot of different kinds of vampires.

Real ones..the definetion of real we will never know.

Now for those of you who believe in a second kind of vampirism:

Immortlaity of the Undead: Anne Rice's:

Do you believe in immortality? Do you believe in Anne's vampires?

History has stuff, there is proof...records, dates, signitures, happenings, stories, encounters, all having to do with the vampires of her writings.

People have researched it. What do you believe? Explain?

Thanks,

"DecayedAngel"

willing of the: Talamasca
We watch and we are always here.

www.talamascaonline.com

lol a Talamascan!

now let's meet Lestat!

http://www.nosftu.com/

i've been to both. and they are both run by the same groups of people. the talamsca forum was a bit dull i suggest you go to nosftu's if you wish to find out "information" on the ricean vampires

wow i didn't even know the Talamasca really did exist

if they do, do you think they would have their secret organization's name written by Anne Rice

suicidal-dream

suicidal-dream

Emissary

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:reading vampire books,watching horror movies and corny badly made ones, playing bass and listening to music like NIN,him,korn,dope, etc.
ok decayedangel my msn is :bitemyasscrispycream@hotmail.com

Raza

Raza

Ancient

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,010 posts
  • Interests:Debate, philosophy, politics, society. Enjoying myself: parties, sex, drugs, aesthetics.
If they exist it wouldnt imidiatly mean they'd have to be like in the books. And no matter what talamasca online is a very interesting site...

decayedangel

decayedangel

Ghoul

• Spawn
  • 15 posts
Happynoodleboy..I have been there, I am still there. I know the real Lestat, I have been friends with him for over a year. That Lestat is just another hoax, as is some other sites.

"I will hopefully get to email each of you tonight with the sites."

Child_Reborn..the messege came back, I don't think I will be able to send it, but if you want, with permission, email one of the others and maybe they will forward it..? :)

Edited by decayedangel, 30 November 2003 - 09:52 PM.

child_reborn

child_reborn

Darkling

• Twilight
  • Pip
  • 367 posts
  • Interests:Music, especially koRn nirvana metallica &amp; marilyn manson<br />building the Jonathan Davis Shrine <br />writing poetry
try to reach me at AIM i've been on a lot....i don't have the others emails could you give those to me?

ReVamp3d

ReVamp3d

Master

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 2,158 posts
  • Interests:The military, special ops, weaponry, tactics

Vampirism, history, technology, spirituality, mythology, Traditional martial arts. Genbukan Ninpo Bugei (ninjutsu), nindo
*waits for email* :P

Darkness

Darkness

Methuselah

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,941 posts
  • Interests:Interesting things.
I don't know about Lestat or Anne Rice's portrayal of things, but Talamasca like organizations have been around for a long time. I wouldn't discount them immediately.

A quick search on paranormal organizations brings up;
http://directory.goo.../Organizations/
http://dir.yahoo.com.../Organizations/

There are some focused on vampires only. I think a few touched on briefly in this book. http://www.sfsite.com/12b/pier47.htm