Photo
- - - - -

Sex in your 30's

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#21 ravenous

ravenous

Noble

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 4,936 posts
  • Interests:Quenching my Thirsts
    Feeding my Hungers
    And realizing my Desires...

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:18 AM

I can't wait to try sex in my 40's. :)

#22 Tym

Tym

Ancient

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,141 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:08 AM

I can't wait to try sex in your 40s either. RAWR!

#23 Vegamatic

Vegamatic

Inconnu

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 1,948 posts
  • Interests:computers
    cars
    having fun
    working out
    video games
    etc..
    AIM name is vegeta198807

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:25 AM

I got news for you, it gets better for men as we age too. I'm having more fun in my mid 40s than I ever did in my 20s.

wow, im going to have a blast then.

#24 Archangel

Archangel

High Priest

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,771 posts
  • Interests:Your body.

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:35 PM

Oh yeah... it gets better dude.

I can't wait to try sex in my 40's. Posted Image

I'm in my 40s, you can try me now. :lol:

#25 Vore

Vore

High Priest

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,499 posts
  • Interests:Desire fulfillment, Exploration of the senses, Exploration of other peoples senses, Kung Fu, Eternity, The humour innate in humanity.

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:06 AM

I'll only get better if I keep fitter!

#26 Luna Rose

Luna Rose

Master

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 2,829 posts
  • Interests:Just ask...

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:59 PM

You don't have to be completely fit...just take good care of your body. I've known several male trainers that had problems with their sex lives b/c they were taking too much crap for their muscle growth & fat loss. (yes, men gossip in gyms just as much as women do) And men that don't care of themselves, i.e. eating fatty foods, alcohol, drugs, hinders sexual ability to "get it up or stay hard".

So I think you will be ok Vore, lol.

#27 Eirian

Eirian

Inconnu

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:37 PM

Typical men, hijacking a women's sexual awakening thread to worry about their own sexual prowess hehehe

:devilflirt::P

#28 Vegamatic

Vegamatic

Inconnu

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 1,948 posts
  • Interests:computers
    cars
    having fun
    working out
    video games
    etc..
    AIM name is vegeta198807

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:39 PM

Oh yeah... it gets better dude.

I'm in my 40s, you can try me now. :lol:

well. i have 8 more years till im 30...lol.

#29 Embraced

Embraced

Reaver

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 861 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:45 PM

Anyone can have great sex, its what you put into it that matters and counts, Now dont get me wrong sometimes we all may be or deny someone for sex, but you are better off in the end, giving in and having it, You may even be smiling afterward. I know I have friggin smile on my face about ten feet long!!!!!!!!!!

Go and experience your sexual prowess and youll be delighted at what you find. She may have been there the whole time, you just never let her out to have all the fun!!
E~
( I am a woman of 36 and hope it either stays the same, or gets better. Its already fantastic now)Posted Image

Edited by Embraced, 24 July 2010 - 07:47 PM.

#30 Violette

Violette

Elder

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,352 posts
  • Interests:Dark Arts (Stygian Path)
    Impressionism
    Vampires
    Tang Soo Do
    Poetry
    Prose

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:10 PM

Once you hit perimenopause, you may feel like a cat in heat. When your estrogen drops, you will become testosterone-dominant. Even if you aren't ovulating, you will have a powerful sex drive because of testosterone dominance.

The not-so-great news is that you can lose your libido and sex can even be painful at times. To some degree, you are at the mercy of your hormones. They have a tendency to fluctuate and perimenopause may last 10 or more years. Some women start perimenopause in their 30's. Drugs like depo-provera or other andogren-or progestorone-dominant birth controls can hurt sex drive (you'd think they increase sex drive but they don't - depo can also thin the lining of the uterus and make sex painful). There is usually always a solution if you aren't happy with your sex drive or are having a physical problem. One issue is getting your partner to slow down and take time for more foreplay. Most of my sex life, I've never had a need for extended foreplay. Some women are different in that regard.

If sex drive really ramps up during peri, it's supposed to mean you are closer to menopause which can be a great thing (menopause). Sex drive does not go away postmenopause as I understand...as longs as you have your ovaries. Sex is supposed to be great.

I don't know if I'll ever hit menopause, lol. (I exercise and do other healthy stuff.) Menopause is nothing to be afraid of sexually though.

I've only had a physical relationship with one man, my husband. So, I can't come from a perspective of having different partners. That doesn't keep me from having a lot of sexual fantasies though :) :)

Edited by Kelly, 24 July 2010 - 08:27 PM.

#31 Hacker

Hacker

High Priest

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,287 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:07 PM

This must be a setup for the thirtysomething women of the forum to make the excuse that it's not their fault, it was the hormones that made them do it.

#32 Innanna

Innanna

Methuselah

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,843 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:09 PM

After I had kids, my sex drive took a nose dive.

#33 Violette

Violette

Elder

• Twilight
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,352 posts
  • Interests:Dark Arts (Stygian Path)
    Impressionism
    Vampires
    Tang Soo Do
    Poetry
    Prose

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:20 PM

This must be a setup for the thirtysomething women of the forum to make the excuse that it's not their fault, it was the hormones that made them do it.

Do what?

#34 Mysterium

Mysterium

Noble

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 4,612 posts
  • Interests:Ask me. I'm worth the time.

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:14 AM

I certainly noitce a difference in my sex drive as I get older. Sex just keeps getting better and better. For a while last year I had one my best sexual peaks to date. For a while it kinda went flat I think due to some birth control changes but now Im having the best sex in my life. Being in love certainly helps but having someone who knows me and having confidence in my body more and more helps the sex drive a great deal. If its this good now at 30 I can't wait!

#35 Garfield

Garfield

Revenant

• Darkling
  • Pip
  • 522 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:01 AM

well, Im 33.

My sex life has always been highly active and husband and I have been married for 12 years now so can't complain really. There is stuff we would both like to do that the other wont let. Yet, there are ways around that, fantasies etc.

I have to say though, my body confidence has soared with the weight loss as well and the self confidence with my re training and feeling productive and (hopefully) having earning potential.

Sex has always been a key part of me expressing myself, but I usually have highly male traits for sexual engagement. Not a penis, but the dominance and I dont do fru fru sex. Gutteral and lots of fluid exchange! woot woot. Viva sex in your thirties i say.

#36 Clearwitch

Clearwitch

Antediluvian

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,133 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:56 AM

I can vouch for this. Changing partner at 31 to one that matches me perfectly in every way and is damn hot too probably helped a lot too. :) It doesn't get boring unless you let it get boring.

But I feel better about myself and more confident than I ever have. I've completely lost interest in the 20something boys (unless they're calm and chubby and sweet) I'm all for late 30's-early 40's instead. In ten years my dream man will be still five-ten years older than me. So aging is absolutely no issue either.

And I STILL get carded when I buy beer. :D

#37 Eirian

Eirian

Inconnu

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:43 AM

I forgot I started this topic..

Well, I will be 30 in a few months and for the last year my sex drive has been out of control... It does help that I have a boyfriend who knows me completely and who indulges ALL of my fantasies and pleasures... there is nothing we can't share, I can tell him my deepest, darkest, dirtiest desire and he will make it happen... and I indulge him in just the same way.

Getting older and also, experiencing the body changes that having a child bring... and the sense of awe and power in your own body as a result, is amazing.

I still get shy around other ppl, wearing a bathing suit etc... but with him, I am totally safe to be 100% myself and to explore every facet of my sexuality....

I only hope that future sexual relationships can compare with this one....

#38 Vore

Vore

High Priest

• Twilight
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,499 posts
  • Interests:Desire fulfillment, Exploration of the senses, Exploration of other peoples senses, Kung Fu, Eternity, The humour innate in humanity.

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:22 PM

Those with lacking libidos just need to experience more penetrative orgasms, thus linking sex to intensity and passion rather than a few momentary thrustings.

The one thing I notice is not the age in relation to libido, it's the comments people make about their partners. Maybe as women get older they just get better at knowing what they want and what type of man they can have that with.

#39 shadowsbane

shadowsbane

Master

• Twilight
  • PipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Finding myself between the frayed ends of reason, music, musicians, art, swords, mysticism, science, kinkyness, philosophy, eyes...

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:13 AM

OOOHHH so thats why they don't have 30's nights at the local bars any more. It just turns a den of cougars into vicious packs that eat men alive. *...runs like hell*

Edited by shadowsbane, 27 July 2010 - 12:13 AM.

#40 Embraced

Embraced

Reaver

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 861 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:17 PM

Those with lacking libidos just need to experience more penetrative orgasms, thus linking sex to intensity and passion rather than a few momentary thrustings.

The one thing I notice is not the age in relation to libido, it's the comments people make about their partners. Maybe as women get older they just get better at knowing what they want and what type of man they can have that with.

I can concur with these statements. As a youngster, not in my thirties, lol, it was a lil different. But now that I have been with a person who can and knows how to give it to me, it makes it so much better. Maybe age doesnt have to with it as much as we think?
Its who you are doing it with?